QVI ZONE3® Metrology Software
ZONE3 Metrology Software represents a totally new way of working with multisensor measurement systems. Its built-in 3D animations clearly display relationships between parts, sensors, datum alignments, and machine tooling. ZONE3 uses CAD models and other innovative features to automatically and effortlessly generate measurement routines. Truly 3D CAD enabled, ZONE3 is easy to use and can be learned with a minimum of training.
ZONE3 combines all metrology software functionality into one comprehensive package.
• Full 3D CAD programming.
• ASME Y14.5 compliant GD&T functionality.
• Interactive reporting with live data and graphs.
• Multisensor auto-path creation.
• Live kinematic model simulation of machine with DRF and GD&T Animation.
Benefits of ZONE3
• Truly sensor independent – ZONE3 can operate SmartScope multisensor systems with video, laser, touch and scanning probes.
• Designed to work with any combination of sensors with no need to designate a primary sensor.
• Makes use of automatic routine generation – using the CAD model and other innovative features to speed up routine building.
• Accepts all kinds of CAD models – in native format
• Load multiple CAD models if your project desires it, for example a fixture model and a part model.
• Programming is fast and easy with the “Apply to Similar” feature, which copies the steps for similar features in the CAD model to all instances.
ZONE3 Pro has all the functionality of ZONE3 with additional advanced features including Simultaneous Evaluations, Advanced Reporting, Variables, and Scripting.
MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor metrology software makes it easy to measure your most complex parts. Intrinsic support of any number of sensors as well as single and compound rotary indexers lets you measure anything from simple geometric forms to complex free-form shapes on properly configured OGP® measurement systems. Use data from any sensor or combination of sensors for 3D measurement of cylinders, cones, spheres, planes, and intersections, in addition to 2D features and relationships.
MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor is the premier control and acquisition software for select OGP video and multisensor measuring systems. Its features include:
·Rendered 3D models with color-keyed tolerancing
·Integral support of continuous contact scanning probe
·Support for SoftSectioner™
·Project measured features in selectable planes
·Supports video image processing, touch probe, laser sensor
·True fourth and fifth axis measuring with optional rotary tables
Measure-X® metrology software is the choice for general purpose video and multisensor metrology. It features a full set of image processing and autofocus tools, geometric functions, ANSI/ISO tolerances, plug and play touch probe support, easy editing, and direct, background data transfer to MeasureFit® Plus contour analysis software and SPC software.
Measure-X metrology software
- Offers 20+ types of measurement
- Includes integral CNC control
- Includes innovative tools including FeatureFinder®, EdgeTrace™, and Centroid
- Includes extensive on-line and context-sensitive help
- Supports multiple sensors
- Includes Auto Probe Path to speed touch probe measurements
- Offers optional CAD import, with automatic generation of Measure-X measurement steps from a CAD file – which speeds routine creation and streamlines workflow